White-Collar Crime Investigations
Want to Protect Your Assets?
Chase Private Investigators provides clients with solutions to various forms of white collar-crime.
Financial crimes in Australia/Asia and China, in particular, have been soaring since the last decade. Many clients from China approached Chase Private Investigators to investigate such crimes.
Chase Private Investigators white-collar crime investigation services focus on three specialized areas that affect most businesses: fraud, bribery and Ponzi schemes.
Apart from investigations, if clients decided to move on to another phase of work, Chase Private Investigators would liaise with local authorities to obtain necessary evidence and seek a conviction in order to secure restitution for clients' losses.
We will investigate and also infiltrate undercover male or female multilingual operatives into your own businesses or your competitors to learn what damage is being done to your business well-being!
Another way to protect you is to make sure your key staff such as salesmen or store-man are not building up another hidden business and stealing your stock to trade in the future.
1. Have any key personnel left you recently?
2. Are there any moles or Bugging Devices left behind?
3. Let us find out who is stealing you profits!
Fraudulent Worker's Comp.
Chase Private Investigators provide individuals, employers and insurance companies the answers that they deserve!
Workers Compensation Fraud Investigations
Do you suspect a phony claim, exaggerated or phantom injury?
Wondering if your employee may be working for cash or under a different name?
Concerned that you might be dealing with crooked doctors or lawyers?
Our Chase Private Investigators have identified falsified claims of disability including:
- Client targeted by self-employed contractor who filed workers comp for back injury classified as an employee. Surveillance revealed subject carrying tables, chairs and boxes outside for a yard sale. Additional surveillance showed him duck squatting while washing his car, carrying his daughter in his arms, and playing soccer with his son.
- Roofer videotaped working at a construction site carrying sheets of plywood on a pitched roof.
- Subject claimed knee injury was videotaped playing center field, hitting a triple and high fiving team mates during a football game.
Our investigators have over 30 years of experience watching employees with work-related injuries and provide you the evidence you need, from HD video evidence, GPS tracking logs, to sworn statements and written reports.
Small Business or Self-Insured
Do you have questions about whether or not your employee is falsifying their worker’s compensation claims?
Have you been sued over workman's comp coverage?
Workers comp fraud is a felony and convictions may include bankruptcy, medical problems, debts or prison.
Chase Private Investigators Applicant Background Checks are a good predictor of fraudulent claims
Call Jim Chase Today, he is Master Tactician at this! 1300 946 110