Theft and fraud are significant risks in just about any business today. They can arise from external or internal sources, or frequently a combination of both.
Detecting theft or fraud, and identifying the cause of the problem can be a complex business. It may involve a number of investigative techniques including the use of:
- Covert cameras and videotape analysis
- Undercover male or female and bi lingual, operatives
- Surveillance of goods, trucks and individuals
- Document, computer, lap top and data analysis
- Forensic examination of information and information systems
- Forensic accounting, banking assets and ledgers.
- Due Diligence, Missing Persons, Background Checks.
Chase Private Investigators & Detectives also works with attorneys, in-house and outside counsel and financial advisors to conduct thorough due diligence investigations for clients contemplating a merger, acquisition or strategic partnership with a company located in the US or worldwide.
Our due diligence investigations of strategic partners and key vendors will assist legal and financial professionals in determining integrity, financial history, criminal history, litigation history, potential conflicts of interest, competitors, community standing, business practices, and overall reputation of a potential partner or takeover target.
Due diligence support services include obtaining information on:
- Affiliated persons/entities
- Asset searches
- Background investigation
- Bankruptcy history
- Business profile
- Character and reputation
- Compensation/employee matters
- Criminal history
- Current liabilities
- Employees, numbers and identities
- Finances, loans, mortgages, overdrafts
- Good standing
- Historical research
- Judgments Warrants caveats and liens
- Leasehold interests
- Litigation history, local, interstate & international
- Media coverage, real, Social Media and Internet
- Organizational structure, real board members , proxies, deceased or foreigners
- Payables and receivables
- Real and personal property interests
- Sales projections, Stock on hand & expected shipments
- Tax matters
- Trusts, hidden, family, blind or in another jurisdiction.
- Corporate, ASIC & Foreign UCC filings
- Verification of licenses and permits.
It takes a skilled Chase Private Investigator to manage the entire investigative process and emerge with the client's desired outcomes. Jim Chase believes that he has the personnel to meet any organization's needs in these areas.
Call Chase Today, the Master Tacticians at this! 1300 946 110